Revive Salon in White Bear Lake has opportunities to grow in our award winning salon and spa. Take a look at a few recent highlights...
Why do you like working at Revive?
I started at Revive a little over a year ago and was super nervous to start at a new salon after 5 plus years at my old location. From the beginning, I was made to feel welcome by the entire staff. The strong work ethics and sense of teamwork shared by everyone, was most impressive to me. Everyone lends a hand from the owner to the newest staff members. If someone sees a need for help, they jump right in.
How have you improved as a stylist?
One of the main goals of Revive is continued education. Since starting I have learned new skills to add to my resume, such as hair extensions and the latest balayage and foilyage tricks. Because of these new skills, I have become more efficient while working. This has made it easier to continue building my books and reaching new and higher goals each month.
What advice would you give a new stylist in order to grow their business?
Being part of the team at Revive is key. If you are willing to lend a hand and be open to learning, you’ll fit in just fine! Growing your business can be hard at any salon however, with the support of this lovely staff, things are a lot less stressful. We would love for you to join our family!
Who are we?
What Revive Offers
- Paid Commission 40%-60%
- Retail Commission 10%
- Advanced Training Opportunities (Dusty Rhoads, Harry Wood, Robert Grimes, etc.)
- Hands on In Salon Training Program
- Nominated for Best Salon and Spa in Best of White Bear Lake
- Won Best Stylist in Best of White Bear Lake
- Involved in Community Events
- Staff Outings & Social Events
- Quarterly Meetings & One-on-One Coaching
- Strong Referral Program
- Apprentice Program
- Business Building Events & Promotions
- Benefits (Retirement with 3% match, Salon and Product Discounts, AFLAC, Workers Compensations, Education Savings, Paid and Non-paid Vacation Days, Flexible Schedule)